David Beckham is stylish man of the year
David Beckham Is Stylish Man of The Year. Former Football Player David Bechkam Has Been Named The Most Stylish Man of The Year At an Award Ceremony.
Berlin: Former football player David Bechkam has been named the most Stylish Man of the Year at an award ceremony.
The 38-year-old was feted Thursday at the GQ Men of the Year Awards, where he was honoured for his classic style and influence in fashion at the prize giving here, reports contactmusic.com.
Jose RedondoVega, editor-in-chief of GQ Germany, praised Beckham at the function.
"Like no other athlete, David Beckham represents style and fashion influence.
With his trendsetting and sometimes daring appearances he has created a bridge between the world of design, models, and photographers, and the world of world-class sports, and brought glamour back to a male sport," RedondoVega said.
Australian singer Kylie Minogue won Gentlewoman of the Year title at the event.
- Modi government changed pusillanimous approach of Congress on terror: PM Modi
- West Bengal facing Mafia Raj under Mamata Banerjee's rule: Amit Shah
- 15 Naxals, including 6 women surrender in Bastar
- No problem if Muslims don't vote for me: Varun Gandhi contradicts mother Maneka
- Congress to take action against Anupam Sharma