No harm in no make-up look
No Harm in No Make-Up Look. Women Assume That Make-Up Is The Best Way to Enhance Their Appearance
New York: Several women assume that make-up is the best way to enhance their appearance. But going bare-faced has its own benefits.
Here's a list of reasons not to wear make-up, reports huffingtonpost.com:
- You don't have to worry about men staring at your red lips.
- You can run on the treadmill and not have your foundation melt due to sweat.
- You won't shock the man you've been dating the first time you decide to go bare-faced.
- If you take good care of your skin, there's no need to cover it up.
- Pleasant Morning In Delhi, Maximum Temperature Likely Around 34 Degrees
- High voter turnout in TN may throw up surprise
- Playing politics on dead bodies: Farmer rejects Hardik's copter to land on his farm
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar