Try more colours in bridal outfits
Try More Colours in Bridal Outfits
New Delhi: Indian bridal outfits are dominated by shades of pink and red. It's time to be different! Now try unique colours like mint green and mustard to outshine all others at your pre-wedding functions.
Online store for ethnic wear Utsavfashion.com has unveiled its new wedding collection and fashionistas can be spoilt for choice. The range consists of luxurious lehengas, saris, dupattas, royal accessories and jazzy footwear, read a statement.
Choose from shades of orange and shocking pink for the sangeet ceremony. For the haldi ceremony, there is a range of traditional wear in peppy yellow hues to subtle shades of mustard. You can even opt for mint, herbal or lemon green.
Saris in contrasting shades make for a traditional choice with a contemporary twist. Royal red continues to stay in vogue for D-Day. There are lehenga-choli-dupatta combinations with zari and brocade embroidery in rich colour.
Fish-nets, straight cut, circular and full sleeve choli styles are also available.
Stone studded earrings and necklaces, red-stone studded churas, gold maangtikas are some of the jewellery options that will help consumers to complete the bridal look.
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes
- PM anti-national, sold interest of nation, alleges Sidhu
- VVIP Chopper deal case: Court dismisses alleged defence agent's bail plea