Do's and don'ts for pregnant women during festivals
Do's And Don'ts For Pregnant Women During Festivals. Few Tips For Pregnant Women During Festivals
It becomes quite cumbersome for pregnant women when festivals are around the corner, instead of letting pregnancy act as a spoilsport during festivals, here are a few tips to engage in fun and frolic.
According to Parents India, as all retail outlets are on sale during the festive months, the expecting moms can go on a shopping spree for their new arrival, while chucking the religious beliefs that forbids it.
Rajeev Punjabi, gynecologist at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical, Mumbai, said that it is important to keep a check on the diet in pregnancy, thus during festivities, the pregnant women can gorge on fruits and some amazingly nutritious sweets and homemade snacks while striking a balance on the calorie intake.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce