Single status fear lands people in wrong relationships
Single Status Fear Lands People In Wrong Relationships. Researchers have found that fear of remaining a single is a meaningful predictor of settling for less in relationships among both the sexes.
- Congress announces 6 names for Delhi Lok Sabha polls
- Supreme Court dismisses plea against Jayalalithaa memorial
- Azam's X-ray eyes will also stare at you: Jaya Prada to Mayawati; case registered
- Protestors gather outside Supreme Court on CJI issue
- People voting enthusiastically to make Modi PM again:Amit Shah