Santa myth brings family together
Santa Myth Brings Family Together. Matthew Insisted That Santa May Be A Christmas Tradition, But The Spirit Of Family And Being Together Is Universal.
Washington: Psychologists have revealed that although telling kids that Santa Claus exists is practically lying, it is actually a normal and healthy part of a child's development. According to Dr. Matthew Lorber, a child psychiatrist in NYC, it is not a bad thing for kids to believe in the myth of someone trying to make people happy if they are behaving, Live Science reported.
- Modi government changed pusillanimous approach of Congress on terror: PM Modi
- West Bengal facing Mafia Raj under Mamata Banerjee's rule: Amit Shah
- 15 Naxals, including 6 women surrender in Bastar
- No problem if Muslims don't vote for me: Varun Gandhi contradicts mother Maneka
- Congress to take action against Anupam Sharma