Spouses spent their New Year's Day seeking out an affair
Spouses Spent Their New Year's Day Seeking Out An Affair. Ashley Madison Reports Marked Rise In Spouses Signing Up On New Year's Day
Washington: Several spouses spent their New Year's Day seeking out an extramarital affair, it has been revealed.
According to Ashley Madison, 27,511 married Americans logged on for the first time to look for an affair partner, which is 20.7 % higher from New Year's Day last year and 344% higher than a typical day, the Huffington Post reported.
The founder of Ashley Madison, Noel Biderman, said that the rise in traffic didn't exactly come as a shock to him as many people re-examine their lives and changes they want to make on special occasions and holidays, particularly the start of the New Year.
The online dating service revealed that 16,507 men and 11,004 women reportedly signed up.
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'
- Video: Tripura Cong Prez slaps man in police station for attacking sister's convoy