First Monday of the year named as most popular day for divorce
First Monday Of The Year Named As Most Popular Day For Divorce. Today Is Most Dangerous Day Of Year For Couples To Divorce
London: Legal experts have named the firstMonday of the year as the most popular day for divorce.
Website DivorceDepot's survey of 1,000 people found that finances were the biggest marital strains, which affected about 33 per cent three people, followed by excess alcohol, in-laws, and fights over cooking and gift buying, the Daily Express reported.
But for 12 per cent, just spending extra time with their partner caused the cracks to show.
divorcedepot.html"> DivorceDepot said that the number using such services rose by 35 per cent to around 25,000 last year and this year could see a similar rise.
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav
- There is no hope left for alliance with Congress now: AAP's Sisodia