How to understand women better
How To Understand Women Better. Seven Tips On How Men Can Rise Above Others In Their Dealing With Women.
A new survey has helped compile seven tips on how men can rise above others in their dealingswith women.
1.communication should not be a problem, as for the women there is nothing as appealing as a man, who listens to them. If a man wants to tell them something they wouldn't mind knowing it but face-to-face is always preferable and if that is not possible men can contact them via texts, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
2. Complimenting women is nice, as sometimes they do need a bit of verbal assurance.
Phrases that might help men in a crisis: "Your hair looks awesometonight!" "Is that a new dress?" "You blitzed it in that tennis match/speech/insert other awesomeness here!"
3.He should not be a penny pincher instead he should pay on his first date if they want to see the lady again.
4.They should organise their social life and there are two obvious problem areas there:
First, the man who never does anything off his own bat, women may find it nice if they went and did something interesting occasionally.
Second, a male who simply does too much, women would like that person to take out some time for them.Fifthly, some thought should be put by men in the presents that they give to women.
Sixthly, men should try to get a bit stylish and should invest in a fool-proof man outfit: nice jeans, a T-shirt and unscuffed trainers and for more smart-casual occasions, substitute in a good quality shirt and some leather shoes.
Lastly, when men don't know the direction of a place they should admit it and not pretend about knowing it.
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'
- Video: Tripura Cong Prez slaps man in police station for attacking sister's convoy