British people want more sex
British People Want More Sex
London: A new survey has revealed that British people want more sex, as two-thirds have admitted that they don't feel they get enough action.
The survey, commissioned by condom brand Billy Boy, found that a staggering 63 percent of the people claimed to be frustrated by the lack of sex in their lives, the Daily star reported.
The research has revealed that more than a third are not having sex due to the cold weather, despite the fact that seven in 10 spend more time in bed during winters than in summers.
It was also found that 77 percent of the people were keen to spice up their sex life with a kinky outdoor romp, and that more daring Brits wanted to have a threesome, while bondage was on the to-do list for 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' fans.
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata