Dumped people use revenge to get over ex-partner
Dumped People Use Revenge To Get Over Ex-Partner.
London: People who are dumped by their partners feel more distressed and angry and are more likely to sleep with someone else as a form of "revenge" or " rebound" sex than those who left their partners, it has been revealed.
A team led by Lynne Cooper and Lindsey Barber at the University of Missouri have found that the people do indeed use sex in the aftermath of a breakup to help them cope with their feelings of distress and to get over or get back at their former partners , the Independent reported.
The study 'Rebound Sex: Sexual Motives and Behaviors Following a Relationship Breakup' is published in the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior.
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20
- 24 candidates have criminal cases in Uttar Pradesh third phase: ADR
- There is conspiracy to make CJI resign: Lawyer to SC
- Lokpal to work from Delhi's 5-star luxury 'The Ashok' hotel
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates