Men prefer virgins in bed: Study
A new study has found that women want to be bedded by experienced men, but men prefer to have women who have had no experience whatsoever.
London: A new study has found that women want to be bedded by experienced men, but men prefer to have women who have had no experience whatsoever.
According to a study, women prefer the likes of serial-dater George Clooney, while men go for girl-next-door types such as Holly Willoughby or Myleene Klass over sex sirens, the Daily Star reported.
The study also found that 1 in 10 men want to have bedded at least 11 women before meeting their ideal partner and just 5 percent women wish they had slept with more than 10 men before meeting their life partner.
The findings also showed that both the sexes prefer witty partners.
- Lt Gen Hooda laments Pragya's remark on Karkare
- Ex-Union minister Krishna Kumar joins BJP, says Sonia has no real love for India
- Goa CM asks police to beef up security of churches
- Modi says he is winning but no fun minus Gujarat's 26 seats
- People of Bengal will pay back 'notebandi' with 'votebandi': Mamata hits out at Modi