Kangna scorches ramp at LFW
Kangana Ranaut has opened up about her fashion choices, including her most fashionable role so far, her favorite designers and design labels.
New Delhi: Kangana Ranaut has opened up about her fashion choices, including her most fashionable role so far, her favorite designers and design labels.
In an interview with a fashion magazine , the Bollywood style diva revealed that Burberry and Stella McCartney are her favorite foreign design labels, and she loves Sabyasachi’s design when it comes to ethnic fashion.
The ‘Tanu Weds Manu’ star said that she is extremely comfortable in Burberry gowns as they fit her well and Tom Ford is one design label she can blindly pick from.
When asked about her most fashionable film, the 26-year-old actress asserted that her role in ‘Krrish 3’ was the most fashionable until now.
The actress worked a silver shimmery ensemble on day two of the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014. Kangana is one of the most best dressed actresses in the industry.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes