Summer fashion - perfumes to choose
Summer fashion - perfumes to choose,
Summer is here, and it’s time to keep those strong smelling perfumes and deodorants away. Fresh fragrances that are light, subtle yet help in controlling the bad odour are the need of the season that brings in heat and sweating along with it.
Here is the list of few bestselling summer perfumes that can help you smell the best while keeping it subtle.
1. 1.Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier – A great perfume with the goodness of fig milk, fig leaves and fig pulp mixed with grapefruit and mandarin. Definitely as fresh as that evening summer breeze!
2. 2.Stella McCartney Summer – A very light scent made up of frosted lemon, apple and rose petals, perfect for the everyday wear.
3. L’Occitane Magnolia Mure – A standout fragrance derived from delicate magnolia and fresh fruit from Southern France, will make you blossom in the heat.
4. YSL Limited Edition – An absolute delight of mandarin, grapefruit and raspberry, a complete floral rendition for the heavy summer ahead. Ideal and recommended for evenings and weekends.
5. Narciso Rodriguez L’eau – Something to have for sure in the shelf of every woman. Delicate mix of jasmine rose petals and crisp lily of the valley, sheer addiction.
6. Jean Paul Gaultier – a classic and timeless fragrance with tinges of rose, vanilla orchid, daffodils and sweet amber. Never out of fashion!
7.Swarovski Aura Love Collection – ideal for both days and nights, the mix of lily, rose, musks and sandalwood creates a lingering calmness for hours.
8. Burberry summer – Perhaps one of the best, Burberry never fails! Their summer edition that flaunts berries, citrus and fresh mint combined with an addictive scent makes it irresistible.
9. Hermes Eau Des Merveiles – First of the many woody perfumes that can worn in summer, Hermes never lets down.
These are some of the perfumes that can be tried on for this summer to bring in some freshness. There are other variants in brands such as Givenchy, Calvin Klein, Elizabeth Arden, Armani, Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, Nina Ricci, Carolina Herrera, Creed Spring Flower etc. that are worth a try.
Go ahead and get all breezy this summer with that right scent!
- Election Commission letting Modi violate model code: Mayawati
- Congress fields Ajay Rai from Varanasi, ends speculation on Priyanka
- Kanhaiya Kumar says he feels more pressure, as he has nothing to lose
- Will do everything to stop Modi-Shah duo: Kejriwal
- 2 Women Allegedly Raped By Man In UP; Blackmailed With Video By Wife