Make Rava Laddoos to enjoy festivities
Make Rava Laddoos to enjoy festivities,Make Rava Laddoos,rama navami,Make Rava Laddoos to enjoy festivities
Rava Laddoo is an easy-to-make delicacy. It is especially popular for Rama Navami.
- Bombay Rava / Suji: 1 cup
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Freshly coursed coconut powder - 1/2 cup
- Raisins (handful)
- Cashew (handful)
- Elaichi / Cardamom (coursed): 5-8
- Ghee - 0.5 cup
First, take a pan and fry the raisins and cashew in ghee. Then, keep it aside. Now, dry roast suji once it turns to golden colour ad 1- 2 spoons of Ghee to it. Now, you transfer the mixture onto a plate or a vessel.
Add one spoon of ghee to the mixture and add coursed coconut to it. When you cook this do make sure the flame is low and fry the coconut well.
Once you smell the fried aroma of the coconut add the fried Rava to it.
Then, it is time to increase the aroma by adding elaichi (cardamom) powder, fried cashew and raisins. Then, nicely mix the ingredients. When the pan is hot, add sugar to it.
You can see the sugar melting at one point. Then, you can turn off the flame and mix it well. Take the mixture onto a vessel and cool the mixture for 2- 3 min. The mixture is ready for you to be made into balls.
Tip: During the process, whenever laddoos break apply ghee so the ball. Ghee gives cohesion. It cements the flour properly.
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav