Ever thought lemon could be so versatile?
Lemon for Good Health. Lemon is not just a source of vitamin C. It has much more to it than just the much-hyped vitamin C.
Lemon is not just a source of vitamin C. It has much more to it than just the much-hyped vitamin C.
Freshen the Fridge
Douse a sponge cotton ball with lemon juice and leave it in the fridge for several hours once you leave it on the fridge well enough. But make sure to remove any vegetables or dishes that may already be rotten.
High Blood Pressure
Lemon contains potassium which controls high blood pressure and reduces the effect of nausea and dizziness.
Keeps raw cauliflower and cabbage fresh
White vegetables tend to turn brown quickly when cooked. They change colour in no time on the cooking pan. You can make sure they stay white while in storage by squeezing a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice on them before heating.
Lemon juice is a mood-booster and can relieve stress. Long distance walkers, hiker, and travelers explorers look upon the lemon as a nature’s gift.
Lemon water can reduce phlegm and can also help you breathe properly. If you have asthma then lemon is a must in your diet.
Prevents Kidney Stones
Regular consumption of the refreshing drink — or even lemon juice mixed with water — may increase the production of urinary citrate, a chemical in the urine that pre
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'
- Video: Tripura Cong Prez slaps man in police station for attacking sister's convoy