Summer camps for children - what to expect
Summer Camps for Children - What to Expect, There are loads of summer camps due to start off, welcoming the summer vacation for children. As exciting as that sounds,
There are loads of summer camps due to start off, welcoming the summer vacation for children. As exciting as that sounds, it is very important to choose the one your child will really connect with and enjoy. Most children will be choosy about certain hobbies such as Bollywood dancing and pottery so it becomes all the more vital to check the places where they will do they love.
Here is the list of activities that summer camps aim at, engaging the children in a relaxed way
1. Art Classes – These include hand painting, drawing, pottery, sand painting, tribal painting and sketching. The children who are artistically inclined to indulge their senses into colours and shapes will find this activity engaging.
2. Dance Classes – The dance classes will be typically of different types. While most summer camps offer free style dancing inspired from Bollywood, there are camps that also have aerobics, ballet dancing and classical dancing
3. Music Classes – Most camps offer beginner’s courses in Keyboard, Guitar and drums. However the key board classes are more common as majority likes this.
4. Swimming – The regular activity that is mostly taken up individually, swimming is also offered by few camps.
5. Outdoor games – While most of the camp is engaged in indoor activities, the evening batches also cater to outdoor activities like tennis, badminton and table tennis
6. Abacus and Math exercises - Some of the summer camps also introduce the Abacus method of learning to smaller kids just getting to imbibe basic math
Apart from this, there are also various clubs in the gated communities such as singing club, museum club, drawing club etc. that takes care of children of same interest getting together.
While most summer camps offer as much as indoor curriculum to keep the children occupied, some also plan field trips like farms and places of interests on the weekends.
Interested in blogging for thehansindia.com? We will be happy to have you on board as a blogger.