Palcohol, the new alcohol?
Palcohol, the new alcohol, The US government has approved a new brand of powdered alcohol that can be mixed into a drink or sprinkled over food.
London: The US government has approved a new brand of powdered alcohol that can be mixed into a drink or sprinkled over food.
'Palcohol' will be available later this year, according to The Telegraph.
The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau approved seven new version of Palcohol this week, including Margarita and Cosmopolitan flavors.
The company briefly touted its product online as a solution to the rising price of liquid alcohol, Lehrman Beverage Law reported.
- Political campaigning banned, locals fined for not voting at this Gujarat village
- No one with clean image in BJP, hence Pragya Thakur given ticket: Baghel
- 'I might get attacked': Hardik Patel fears threat to life, asks for police security
- Indira Jaising questions court's handling of allegations against CJI
- GOGOI faces sexual harassment charges