Fear of gaining weight deter smokers from quitting smoking
Fear of gaining weight deter smokers from quitting smoking. Researchers suggests that smokers may avoid treatment to quit smoking if they previously gained weight while trying to quit.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20