How to fight a fire
How to fight a fire, Delhi Fire Service suggests the following measures to ensure safety in case of a fire incident:
Delhi Fire Service suggests the following measures to ensure safety in case of a fire incident:
1. For those schools which are ground-level high, there should be fire extinguishers and fire alarms.
2. One-floor high schools should have fire check doors to confine the spread of fire, ladders, hose reels, sprinklers and extinguishers.
3. Sprinklers are a must for those schools, which are situated in crowded areas.
4. The students of higher classes should be given training on how to use extinguishers and prepare them to tackle an incident of fire.
5. High-rise school buildings need to have water tanks which can store upto 5,000-25,000 litres of water depending on its height.
6. Those schools which provide mid-day meals should have additional extinguishers as they have an active open kitchen which can cause a lot of fire-related incidents.
- Will do everything to stop Modi-Shah duo: Kejriwal
- 2 Women Allegedly Raped By Man In UP; Blackmailed With Video By Wife
- Mayawati is a fused transformer: UP Minister Suresh Khanna
- Supreme Court directs EC to act on complaint of TMC candidate Mahua Moitra
- Top NDA leaders to attend Modi nomination on Friday