Vampires are real: Doctors
Doctors Say That Vampires Are Real In Almost Every Country. A new research has revealed that vampires do exist in real life, in almost every country\'s subculture and they often conduct meetings all over the world.
London: A new research has revealed that vampires do exist in real life, in almost every country's subculture and they often conduct meetings all over the world.
Dr Emyr William, Psychology lecturer, claims that there are group of people who drink blood and drain energy from human beings but their deep-rooted laws help them to stay in check, meaning, they can only drink from certain body parts of the willing donors and not drinking too much.
William, who has drafted a questionnaire to advance his research, further explained that Sanguine vampires are very 'fascinating' and he does not want to mark them as mad, bad or dangerous.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes