Woman's aspirations before bearing kids revealed
Woman\'s aspirations before bearing kids revealed, A new poll has revealed there are a lot of things that women want to do to, including travel the world
London: A new poll has revealed there are a lot of things that women want to do to, including travel the world, clear debts and scale the career ladder, before they become mothers.
The poll of 1,000 women that was commissioned by fertility firm OvuSense found that there is a checklist of milestones that modern women want to tick off before they start a family, the Daily Express reported.
According to the poll, the top priority of the women polled still was getting married, but many women also wanted to drive a nice car, work in management, have 10,000 pounds in savings and own a property close to their parents.
A fifth said they wanted to enjoy a holiday of a lifetime before becoming a mother, while a quarter would settle for having a garden for the new arrival to play in.
Rob Milnes of the fertility firm said that it's understandable that many busy women have certain things they want to accomplish before starting a family.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes