Skincare for oily skin in summer
With the scorching sun and heat of summer, we end up washing our \'shiny\' faces so often that does more damage than good.
New Delhi: With the scorching sun and heat of summer, we end up washing our 'shiny' faces so often that does more damage than good.
According to Rod Anker, creative director of Monsoon Salon and Spa, over-cleansing really dehydrates the skin, signaling the body to produce more oil.
Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who is a fan of holistic beauty and hence consumes plenty of water, says that she learnt the trick of rubbing ice on her skin from her mother which not only feels good in the heat but also reduces the pores.
Anker advises that one should get cooling facials as they refresh and cleanse the skin without drying it.
- Arch Rivals For 24 Years! : Maya shares stage with MSY, calls him genuine OBC leader
- 'Babar ki Aulad': Yogi hits out at SP candidate post end on EC ban
- 'Fight of ideologies': Jyotiraditya Scindia on Digvijaya-Pragya LS tussle
- Congress seeks security for Hardik after attack
- SpiceJet hires 500, most from grounded Jet