Oil-free makeup for great summer skin
Its important to put on makeup wisely in the summers, so that one doesn\'t end up with an oily face.
New Delhi: Its important to put on makeup wisely in the summers, so that one doesn't end up with an oily face.
According to makeup guru Clint Fernandes, one should avoid applying heavy layers of makeup especially in the summer.
Monsoon Salon and Spa's Creative Director Rod Anker says that it is advisable to opt for sheer, oil-free,and water-based formulations that feel feather-light on the skin.
Anker added that regular skin cleansing is important for it to be able to breathe.
Nargis Fakhri's tip for a shine-control skin is that one should use an oil blotter to get rid of excess shine, instead of applying powder, as it is an excellent way to soak up oil, perspiration and runny makeup without having to wipe off and reapply.
- NDA attacks Tejashwi after he fails to vote, RJD blames it on wrong photo
- Rahul, Priyanka worked hard; Congress will prove to be strong Opposition: Shiv Sena
- BJP would get me killed by my own PSO one day like Indira Gandhi: Kejriwal
- Karnataka Congress leader appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Chandrababu Naidu, 21 opposition party leaders to meet EC today