How to become a perfect gentleman
How To Become A Perfect Gentleman. A new poll has revealed all the tips that will make a man the \" perfect gentleman\".
London: A new poll has revealed all the tips that will make a man the " perfect gentleman".
According to the survey of 2,000 women, taking a woman's car for an MoT and recording favourite television shows are other etiquette pointers, while a man must avoid disturbing his woman by sleeping in the spare room after a night out and will watch football on a laptop so as not to hog the TV, the Daily Express reported.
The survey's top 30 "gent" list also includes carrying a woman partner home from a night out if her shoes are hurting and telling her if her skirt is tucked into her knickers.
A spokeswoman for florists SerenataFlowers.com, which ordered the study, said that the definition of a gentleman has definitely evolved, but showing consideration even in the smallest way has a positive effect on relationships.
She added that the majority of today's women are independent, but they would still like men in their lives to be thoughtful.
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav
- There is no hope left for alliance with Congress now: AAP's Sisodia