How to make your clothes versatile
How to make your clothes versatile, From strappy heels to blazers, you can now take any fashion item from day to night.
From strappy heels to blazers, you can now take any fashion item from day to night.
People.com shares tips on how to transform your daywear into evening outfit:
White button-down shirt: The quintessential 9-to-5 shirt can extend its working hours by getting tucked into a formal skirt and worn with the sleeves unrolled and buttoned at the wrist. Actress Jessica Alba also wore it with a sequin maxi.
Moto jacket: Leather jackets look perfect with a pair of jeans or skirts. But one of the best ways to wear it is with a gown.
Strappy jewel-encrusted sandals: Many women like to slip their feet into such sandals for someone's wedding or festival. You can also wear them with casual yet polished outfit when the sun is up.
Structured blazer: Whether you wear it with pants or a silk dress, see how you wear it. You can style it as a cape when you choose to wear a dress with it.
- BJP asks Rahul to come clean on his citizenship, qualification
- Modi regime is of 'dictatorial governance', says D Raja
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%