Topless sunbathing becomes 'passe' in France
According to French Elle magazine women in France no longer prefer topless sunbathing because of health concerns and the \"pornified\" perception.
According to French Elle magazine women in France no longer prefer topless sunbathing because of health concerns and the "pornified" perception.
The increased awareness about skin cancer and other damages from UV rays on skin and scandals hitting front pages including 'Duchess Kate was shot topless in the privacy of her holiday apartment' were the reasons that made sunbathers conscious, the Independent reported.
- NDA attacks Tejashwi after he fails to vote, RJD blames it on wrong photo
- Rahul, Priyanka worked hard; Congress will prove to be strong Opposition: Shiv Sena
- BJP would get me killed by my own PSO one day like Indira Gandhi: Kejriwal
- Karnataka Congress leader appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Chandrababu Naidu, 21 opposition party leaders to meet EC today