Topless sunbathing becomes 'passe' in France
According to French Elle magazine women in France no longer prefer topless sunbathing because of health concerns and the \"pornified\" perception.
According to French Elle magazine women in France no longer prefer topless sunbathing because of health concerns and the "pornified" perception.
The increased awareness about skin cancer and other damages from UV rays on skin and scandals hitting front pages including 'Duchess Kate was shot topless in the privacy of her holiday apartment' were the reasons that made sunbathers conscious, the Independent reported.
- Rahul will have to contetst from neighbouring country next elections: Piyush Goyal
- Will contest from Varanasi if Rahul asks: Priyanka Gandhi
- People have faith that Modi can tolerate attacks against himself but cannot let nation down: PM Modi
- Elections not tough, BJP building hype around its candidate: Mallikarjun Kharge
- 2nd EC notice to Pragya Thakur for Babri remarks