How to remember your dreams
How To Remember Your Dreams. We wake up thinking we had the best dream ever and just when we try to remember it, our mind becomes blank.
We wake up thinking we had the best dream ever and just when we try to remember it, our mind becomes blank. And there goes a happy morning in the drain! It’s only natural to be stuck on a particular thing until we are able to remember it. We think we have tried everything possible to recollect that amazing dream, fortunately we are wrong! Here are a few easy steps we can follow to actually remember our dreams for a change.
• Do's / don’t s before falling asleep
Avoid eating or drinking before sleep , try thinking of any emotional issues you are going through, tell yourself that you will get a good night’s sleep, make a conscious attempt to remember your dream.
• Place a pencil and a dream journal beside you to take a note of the dreams then and there.
• After waking up stay still for a while and do not think of anything other than the dream you had last night.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20