11 perks of Street Shopping
11 Perks of Street Shopping. When some foreigners seek your help to find places to shop, first we say local areas instead of malls. Street shopping is fun and you know you will get everything starting from food to local specials accessories and clothing.
When some foreigners seek your help to find places to shop, first we say local areas instead of malls. Street shopping is fun and you know you will get everything starting from food to local specials accessories and clothing. Moreover, for a true shopper, the place of shopping doesn’t really matter as long as they can lay hands on some exclusive findings. Here's why street shopping cannot beat shopping at malls
1. Value for money – A little experience and lot of patience is needed when you would choose what you want to buy. A better scrutiny on your choice and you will just nail it.
2. Feast for eyes – It’s a feast for your eyes on all things nice; from clothes to accessories and home decor to baby stuff, Street shopping gives you the what to, how to and when to buy on everything you'd ever need.
3. Year round discount – It’s a known fact that we just get much more in less money than what we get by shopping in a mall.
4. Discovering new things – Every time, there is some new thing in the market, heaps of clothes and shoes, crowds of shoppers seeking the best deals
5. No out of stock tantrums – if one shop doesn’t have the size, there are more with the same piece, if not this price the next store.
6. Not confined to spaces – Once you explore a mall, you will know every bit of it. But in street shopping every time there is something new an exercise for brain and body
7. Quibble away - Bargaining is beyond doubt the major advantage of street merchandise. And in fact we become friends with strangers while bargaining.
8. Brands - Some of the stuff is export reject material, what's better than finding a brand label on the accessory that u just loved it. The sense of satisfaction is supreme.
9. Freedom from salespeople – Shop at your ease without the annoying salespeople who show you a best seller and then disclose the heartbreaking price.
10. Much for less – The amount you spend on some drink or food in a mall, is sufficient for you to not just treat your stomach but also your peers’ for the entire shopping spree
11. Market of 'Babu’ ‘amma’ ‘Bhaiyya' – We're all just a big extended family of babus, ammas, Bhaiyyas. That’s how we shop in India.
- Priyanka Chaturvedi may join Shiv Sena
- Hemant Karkare died because I cursed him: Sadhvi Pragya on late 26/11 ATS chief
- Fake notes of Rs 2.5 lakh face value seized in Kolkata
- Video: Congress leader Hardik Patel slapped at poll rally in Gujarat
- Whoever intimidates BJP cadre in Ghazipur will be buried: Union minister