Hot fashion trend: Jewellery from breast milk
Hot Fashion Trend: Jewellery from Breast Milk. Unique range of jewellery, which is crafted out of breast milk, has been catching up the trend in US.
Washington: Unique range of jewellery, which is crafted out of breast milk, has been catching up the trend in US.
The creations by a mother from Rhode Island, Allicia Mogavero, have become so popular that she could barely keep up with the growing requests, and she said there was a 12-month waiting list for her products, the Daily Express reported.
Founder of Mummy Milk Creations, Mogavero, who admitted to be amazed of her body's milk producing skills, and now gets daily packages from mothers worldwide, spent seven years perfecting a secret preservation method that solidifies the milk in a special resin.
The mother-of-three, who offers a variety of personalised rings, pendants and chains in which the milk is entrapped inside a various minuscule shapes including stars, hearts, moons and tiny hands, creates the trinkets in a five-step process, which takes around five hours.
Though there was mixed remarks about her creations, Mogavero, who has priced her personalized sterling silver locket around 160 dollars, said that she was sure that she wasn't the only one who thought breast milk to be "truly amazing."
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav