Choose Perfect Coat for Upcoming Winter Season
Cold weather is descending upon us and it\'s time to pick the best piece from various options available in the market. From military inspired styles to aviator ones, one can try many trends, but the idea is to wear it right.
London:Cold weather is descending upon us and it's time to pick the best piece from various options available in the market. From military inspired styles to aviator ones, one can try many trends, but the idea is to wear it right.
There are four stand-out trends in terms of coats this year, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
* Aviator: The Aviator jacket is certainly a statement piece, taking to the runway at Alexander Wang, Burberry and Acne. It's something you'll find yourself reaching for time and time again.
Pair it 1990's style dresses for a grunge look or channel model style and wear it with skinny jeans and combat boots. They can be quite bulky in shape and size, so make sure you try before you buy to ensure you get the right shape and size for your body.
* Parka: Parka coats are a must have for any wardrobe, and something of a staple piece you'll wear for years to come. Stella McCartney, Lacoste and Topshop Unique all featured them in their autumn-winter 2014 collections and the high street has embraced the trend too. If you want a luxurious update though choose fabrics like wool and silk.
* Tailored: Tailored coats are perfect for evenings out to throw over a party dress and Christopher Kane and Gérard Darel have the luxe options we can dream about for autumn-winter 2014.
Cashmere, silk and mohair are the coats that you will want to invest in, but don't shun away from the high street options either. Style it during the day with cropped trousers and trainers for a daytime chic look.
* Military: A military coat will certainly inspire many youngsters. Add a belt to the coat to help define the shape, and you could change the buttons if you're not feeling inspired by the ones that come on the coat.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes