Fashion tips for curvy women
Are you overweight? Is selecting the right outfit a challenge for you? Here is an expert who can guide you through the right wardrobe.
London:Are you overweight? Is selecting the right outfit a challenge for you? Here is an expert who can guide you through the right wardrobe.
With the help of style editors of Navabi, a designer fashion brand which offers sizes 14 to 30, one can find out the “Do’s and Don’ts” while dressing up:
* Soft fabrics such as jersey, cotton, flannel or cashmere
* Figure-hugging shirts and blouses
* Narrow V-necklines
* Low-cut and single-breasted jackets
* Straight-cut, wide trousers
* Pencil skirts with a high waistline
* Shift dresses and dresses with an asymmetric cut
* Shiny fabrics such as satin, as well as thick materials such as velvet
* Double-breasted jackets and coats
* Playful details such as ruffles or flounces in the bust area
* Skinny jeans
* Horizontal Stripes and halter neck tops
* Empire style
Special tip for accessories
* Loosely draped scarves can skilfully conceal a large chest.
*But be careful with accessories like brooches and short necklaces - they can make an ample bosom look even bigger.
- General Elections 2019: 'Narendra Modi A Failed PM, Will Lose Elections', Says Rahul Gandhi
- Pleasant Morning In Delhi, Maximum Temperature Likely Around 34 Degrees
- High voter turnout in TN may throw up surprise
- Playing politics on dead bodies: Farmer rejects Hardik's copter to land on his farm
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan