Are you sleeping with your smartphone?
A considerable number of people take their smartphones with them to bed - some even holding them in their hands as they dream, said a survey.
New York:A considerable number of people take their smartphones with them to bed - some even holding them in their hands as they dream, said a survey.
According to a latest survey by California-based QR Code Press magazine, 53 percent of respondents said they regularly took their smartphones with them when they went to bed.
QR Code Press released the results of a new mobile technology survey it had conducted to examine certain behaviours with regards to smartphone use, such as taking their devices to bed with them.
While five percent of them noted that they have fallen asleep with their device in their hand, two percent claimed to have texted someone while they were asleep.
According to a Nielsen study, the average American was already spending 34 hours and 21 minutes per month on mobile technology devices.
Some have even interrupted their sleep to make use of their mobile device, most often for social media purposes.
- Congress announces 6 names for Delhi Lok Sabha polls
- Supreme Court dismisses plea against Jayalalithaa memorial
- Azam's X-ray eyes will also stare at you: Jaya Prada to Mayawati; case registered
- Protestors gather outside Supreme Court on CJI issue
- People voting enthusiastically to make Modi PM again:Amit Shah