Can Holidays Happen without Smartphone?
If you are planning your next holiday, apart from your passport and travel money, do not forget to carry your smartphone with you.
Washington:If you are planning your next holiday, apart from your passport and travel money, do not forget to carry your smartphone with you.
A research shows that 69 percent of Britons are unable to go on holiday without their smartphones.
Moreover, a third of those surveyed actually used their smartphones more when they travel than they do at home.
"While 89 percent take their smartphones away with them, 90 percent say that they feel that keeping devices with them on holiday actually enhances their travel experience," said a survey by global travel firm Expedia and market research firm Egencia Mobile Index.
In fact, 26 percent did research work for their holiday destinations using their smartphone.
While 42 percent plan their holidays in bed, 12 percent use their bathroom to plan it, the findings showed.
Over 17 percent use their smartphone apps to manage an itinerary for the holiday, it added.
- Fearing defeat, oppn blaming EVMs
- Will go after the fixers in apex court: SC
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26