Tips for great hair all year
A simple hairstyle could change your whole look. But even a good hairstyle is at its best when you have undamaged beautiful hair.
New Delhi: A simple hairstyle could change your whole look. But even a good hairstyle is at its best when you have undamaged beautiful hair.
Actress Kangana Ranaut, who despite her unruly corkscrew curls is famous for experimenting with them, says, "the beauty of Indian women is their thick dark hair", while Sonam Kapoor agrees that she constantly looks at new things to do with her hair.
Hair expert Adhuna Akhtar says, "If you follow certain hair-care tips, you can have great hair that will be malleable to styling without chopping them. Use a conditioner, and even though conditioner has a thinning effect and most women love volume, it must be used just towards on the ends."
Meanwhile, Creative Director of Monsoon Salon and Spa, Rod Anker advises, "Get yourself a leave-in serum with UV and moisture protection, as it will keep it shiny and help you sail through your toughest hair days."
In addition, regular treatments, protein packs, dehydration and moisture packs at Monsoon Salon and Spa will your tresses revive. To encourage people to take care of their hair, Monsoon offers unbelievable money-saving packages for hair treatments.
- Central forces working for BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- Wave in favour of BJP giving sleepless nights to opposition: PM Modi
- Not any single party but NDA will form government after Lok Sabha polls, says Sanjay Raut
- Kerala CEO denies EVM glitches in Kovalam booth
- Want to do justice in next 5 years: Rahul promises 22 lakh govt jobs per year