Women with sexy voices may be attractive
A new study has revealed that women with sexy voices really are more likely to have attractive facial qualities such as higher cheekbones, softer jaw lines and fuller lips.
London: A new study has revealed that women with sexy voices really are more likely to have attractive facial qualities such as higher cheekbones, softer jaw lines and fuller lips.
According to scientists, their faces are usually symmetrical, supposedly a tell-tale sign of good genes, the Daily Express reported.
Scientists at the University of Vienna in Austria photographed 42 female students and recorded them speaking normally. Their voices were then played to a panel of men and those who were deemed to sound more attractive generally were when seen in the flesh.
Dr Peter Abend, who led the research, said what men were hearing in an attractive woman's voice was the fact that her vocal cords, -larynx and nasal cavity were well aligned and an attractive voice gave away the fact that a woman had a symmetrical face.
The study was published in the journal Evolution And Human Behaviour.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20