Farts to smell like chocolate with pills!
A French inventor, who has been working for the past eight years on making farts smell better, has claimed that his newest creation makes farts smell like chocolate.
Washington: A French inventor, who has been working for the past eight years on making farts smell better, has claimed that his newest creation makes farts smell like chocolate.
The 65-year-old Christian Poincheval's Lutin Malin, which translates to "crafty imp," is a line of pills that help ease digestion and make farts smell like roses or violets, the Mashable reported.
Poincheval wrote on his website that the idea for the pills apparently came when they were at table with friends and after a hearty meal, they almost suffocated as their farts were smelly.
Poincheval added that the winds were not very pleasant for their fellow diners and so he had to do something.
A bottle of 60 pills that are reportedly made from organic ingredients like blueberries, fennel and seaweed retails for 12.50 dollars.
Poincheval added that he sells several hundred a month and Christmas always see a surge in sales.
- Modi regime is of 'dictatorial governance', says D Raja
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia