Most annoying airline passengers kick seat
Most Annoying Airline Passengers Kick Seat. A new survey has revealed that people who use their feet as weapons are the most annoying airline passengers.
Washington: A new survey has revealed that people who use their feet as weapons are the most annoying airline passengers.
Expedia's list of onboard etiquette violators in its 2014 Airplane Etiquette Study found that 67 percent find rear seat kickers very annoying, while inattentive parents came in second in the list, followed by the aromatic passenger, the audio-insensitive passenger, the boozer and the chatty Cathy, CNN reported.
John Morrey, Expedia's vice president and general manager said in a statement that Expedia's Airplane Etiquette Study is a lighthearted reminder that few places require more attention to etiquette than the inside of an airplane.
The ranked list of onboard etiquette violators, with percentage cited by study respondents:
1. Rear seat-kicker (67 percent)
2. Inattentive parents (64 percent)
3. Aromatic passenger (56 percent)
4. Audio-insensitive (talking/music) (51 percent)
5. Boozer (50 percent)
6. Chatty Cathy (43 percent)
7. Carry-on baggage offenders (39 percent)
8. Armrest hog (38 percent)
9. Seat-back guy (aka seat recliner) (37 percent)
10. Queue jumper (35 percent)