X-Mas party style tips for men
It\'s that time of the year when parties can be planned at the drop of a hat. So, keep your wardrobe ready to suit up for year-end fun.
New Delhi: It's that time of the year when parties can be planned at the drop of a hat. So, keep your wardrobe ready to suit up for year-end fun.
Men's apparel brand John Players has some tips that help you look your best, said a statement:
* The holiday affair: Get into the vacation mode by adding prints to your ensemble. Wear a white quirly printed T shirt with a vintage blue denim. Complement the look by wearing a colour blocked sleeveless jacket.
* Celebration at work: For some of us, who are still hanging in at work and planning to hit the floors with colleagues after hours, don yourself in a white polo, teaming it up with a red coloured blazer. Wear the good old knee patched denim to complete the look.
* Leisurely evening with friends: When you jump in with your friends in the car for a long unplanned evening ahead, wear a reversible green olive biker jacket with combination of cotton and printed camouflage. Complete the look with a subtle coloured pair of moccasins and you are ready for lots of selfies and groupie clicks in the evening.
* On a date: In the bone chilling winter, choose to wear a V-neck bold Jacquard printed sweater above your shirt. To give it a smart look, wear a black blazer and Khaki bottoms. It's a perfect combo.
- There is conspiracy to make CJI resign: Lawyer to SC
- Lokpal to work from Delhi's 5-star luxury 'The Ashok' hotel
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates
- PDP president Mufti hits out at PM for bringing nuclear bombs in political discourse
- Delhi HC seeks CBI, Michel's lawyer response on plea challenging phone call limit