Christmas pants to hide your bulges
A supermarket\'s fashion label has come up with BLD i.e. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner pants which helps one to hide their bulges.
London: A supermarket's fashion label has come up with BLD i.e. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner pants which helps one to hide their bulges.
Fashion label George is Asda's solution to look best in said party outfit during the period of excess, the Daily Express reported.
The budget supermarket claims that the super smalls allow wearers to achieve that perfectly smooth silhouette regardless of how much indulgence takes place over the Christmas period
Asda has already sold 70,000 pairs of the miracle knickers, which comes at a meager price of 6 pounds each.
Helen Connolly, buying director for George at Asda, asserted that everyone deserved to feel and look fantastic this Christmas.
Connolly added that over indulgence was inevitable at this time of year and they just wanted women to feel great, not guilty about celebrating with their loves ones.
The under-garment, which is available in sizes 10 to 22, has a corset-style clasp with three settings and therefore, it can be loosened throughout the day "to fully embrace the well-deserved festive frivolities, from starter right through to pudding.
- Ali chahiye, Bajrang Bali bhi chahiye lekin Anarkali nahi chahiye: Azam Khan's son
- TikTok's fate to be decided, Supreme Court directs Madras High Court to hear plea on Apr 24
- Election Commission submits a detailed report in Supreme Court on biopic of PM Modi
- Foreigner held with satellite phone at Jaipur airport
- 2 JD-S members among Indians killed in Sri Lanka blasts