Turn your skin into a smartphone display
A wearable device that projects the image of a Android tablet on your skin will be a reality soon.
New York: A wearable device that projects the image of a Android tablet on your skin will be a reality soon.
Once worn on your wrist, a small light beam on the device, known as the Cicret Bracelet, would project your Android homepage right on your forearm.
Basically, your arm essentially becomes a fully interactive display - swipeable, touch-sensitive and full-colour - that allows you to make or receive phone calls and read and send emails, the Entrepreneur reported.
The promo video explains that the device uses an embedded system that includes a microprocessor, a memory card, a micro USB port, a small battery, a Bluetooth chip, a wi-fi chip as well as a LED light.
The memory card comes in either 16 GB or 32 GB format and with 10 different colours.
A beta version of the free app is available on Google Play.
The Cicret development team is currently seeking to raise $1 million to get its project off the ground.
- Political campaigning banned, locals fined for not voting at this Gujarat village
- No one with clean image in BJP, hence Pragya Thakur given ticket: Baghel
- 'I might get attacked': Hardik Patel fears threat to life, asks for police security
- Indira Jaising questions court's handling of allegations against CJI
- GOGOI faces sexual harassment charges