Schiffer debuts new hair care line
Supermodel Claudia Schiffer has partnered with Henkel\'s Schwarzkopf brand to introduce a new hair care line.
Los Angeles: Supermodel Claudia Schiffer has partnered with Henkel's Schwarzkopf brand to introduce a new hair care line.
According to WWD, products under the Claudia Schiffer for Schwarzkopf line will be available exclusively at Walmart stores, reports eonline.com.
"(We used) a product called Schauma Shampoo. My mom always used it on all three of us. We would all sit in the bathtub and have our hair washed at the same time," said Schiffer.
Claudia Schiffer for Schwarzkopf will feature three collections based on styling, cleansing and colouring needs for women's hair.
The supermodel was involved in the trial stages for each product and also had a hand in creating the line's signature scent.
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata