Shefali to flaunt Mandira Bedi's designer saris
Actress Shefali Sharma, who portrays Ria Agrawal in TV series \"Tum Aise Hi Rehna\", will flaunt saris designed by actress Mandira Bedi in the upcoming episodes.
Mumbai: Actress Shefali Sharma, who portrays Ria Agrawal in TV series "Tum Aise Hi Rehna", will flaunt saris designed by actress Mandira Bedi in the upcoming episodes.
The show witnessed the lead pair, Abhimanyu (Kinshuk Mahajan) and Ria tying the knot after much family drama. As per the sequence, post her wedding, her mother-in-law presents her with four beautiful saris which will be worn by the new bride.
Ria, who was usually seen wearing suits in the TV show, will now don designer saris and Shefali is excited to flaunt the look.
"I am thrilled to wear the saris from Mandira Bedi's collection. The saris are a perfect combination of beauty and tradition with a modern touch to it. The work on each of the saris is exquisite and the colours make them stand out," Shefali said in a statement.
The show is being aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
- High voter turnout in TN may throw up surprise
- Playing politics on dead bodies: Farmer rejects Hardik's copter to land on his farm
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda