Sunday busiest for hunting potential matches online
This Sunday was the busiest day of the year for online dating, where people spent their time checking out potential dates\' profiles.
Washington: This Sunday was the busiest day of the year for online dating, where people spent their time checking out potential dates' profiles.
According to the data provided by Match.com, the first Sunday after New Year's Day is the busiest and the site is on track to have more than 2 million users logging on over 36 million times in the first week of January, Mashable reported.
Match.com said that the busiest period actually kicks off on Christmas Day each year and typically lasts until Feb. 14, when the site sees a 30 percent increase in new member signups. (ANI)
- Arch Rivals For 24 Years! : Maya shares stage with MSY, calls him genuine OBC leader
- 'Babar ki Aulad': Yogi hits out at SP candidate post end on EC ban
- 'Fight of ideologies': Jyotiraditya Scindia on Digvijaya-Pragya LS tussle
- Congress seeks security for Hardik after attack
- SpiceJet hires 500, most from grounded Jet