Sonam Kapoor is fashion queen
Fashion designer Anupamaa Dayal, known for her kitschy creations, has contributed to one of Sonam Kapoor\'s looks in the film \"Dolly Ki Doli\". She says the Bollywood actress is a \"fashion queen\".
New Delhi: Fashion designer Anupamaa Dayal, known for her kitschy creations, has contributed to one of Sonam Kapoor's looks in the film "Dolly Ki Doli". She says the Bollywood actress is a "fashion queen".
For one scene, Sonam has donned a heavily embroidered short kurta, designed by Dayal.
Describing the ensemble, the designer told IANS: "The name of this dress is Razia. It is very royal and the embroidery classic, and fit for a queen. And this is just why I feel Sonam pulls it off so well. She is a queen of fashion."
"Dolly Ki Doli", releasing Jan 23, will feature Sonam in an outspoken and fun-loving avatar. The film stars Sonam Kapoor in the title role and also features Pulkit Samrat, Rajkummar Rao and Varun Sharma.
- Fearing defeat, oppn blaming EVMs
- Will go after the fixers in apex court: SC
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26