Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's obsession with Red, L'Oreal Paris
Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is the brand ambassador of L\'Oreal Paris, Wednesday launched the beauty brand\'s \"Collection Star Pure Reds Lipsticks\".
Mumbai: Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is the brand ambassador of L'Oreal Paris, Wednesday launched the beauty brand's "Collection Star Pure Reds Lipsticks".
The signature collection of seven matte shades were chosen by seven L'Oreal Paris ambassadors, including Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor, Freida Pinto and Blake Lively.
"For me personally, red lips exude power and elan. Congratulations to L'Oreal Paris for introducing a range of red lipsticks that are at once urbane, classy and radiate confidence as it flatters every skin tone and adds a beautiful dimension to the lips," Aishwarya said.
"Every woman should find her perfect red lipstick for the added touch of glamour and flair to her overall look. I say this - because you're worth it!" she said.
Talking about the shade red, she said it was a growing trend these days.
"I don't think people are scared... they are just furious with the response of the colour. The trend has been growing and red has already hit out and it is only growing popular. I am confident how well red is accepted as a colour," she said.
The seven shades are priced at Rs.995 and are available across all modern trade outlets.
- Polling in Gujarat: Saurashtra to be real test for BJP
- An ocean of devotees flock to attend Dera Sacha Sauda's weekly Naamcharcha program
- Rahul liar of first order: BJP after he expresses regret in Supreme Court on Rafale remarks
- As soon as Congress comes to power, inquiry will be ordered in Rafale: Rahul to PM
- Renowned Sanskrit poet Dr. Shankar Rajaraman honoured with Presidential Award