Victoria Beckham's poker face secret revealed
Victoria Beckham has finally revealed why she always keeps a poker face, and the credit goes to fashion industry.
London: Victoria Beckham has finally revealed why she always keeps a poker face, and the credit goes to fashion industry.
While answering 73 quick-fire questions for American Vogue, the 40-year-old fashion icon said that she really hates being asked why she never smiles, adding that, she is "always smiling on the inside, but feels she has a responsibility to the fashion community," the Daily Express reported.
The former Spice Girl star, who has four kids with hubby David Bekham, was speaking from inside her new Dover Street store.
The Beckham clan had celebrated their New Year in the Maldives, and the pair's eldest son Brooklyn Beckham, shared pictures of the party he attended with his parents on Instagram, where his mom did manage to break out into a smile.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20