India Fashion Week 2015 to start March 25
The 2015 autumn-winter edition of the India Fashion (IFW) will begin here March 25, the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) has announced.
New Delhi: The 2015 autumn-winter edition of the India Fashion (IFW) will begin here March 25, the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) has announced.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will be held at Pragati Maidan, and if reports are to be believed, it will happen sans its title sponsor of nine years, Wills Lifestyle.
“We are delighted to announce the dates for the IFW Autumn-Winter 2015. It is a time for commemoration for us as we have achieved, an emboldening milestone, having completed a decade-and-a-half in the business of taking fashion to imposing heights,” Sunil Sethi, president FDCI said in a statement.
“The previous season was a reverberating success, we are certain that the adept style gurus, who will be showcasing next on this coveted forum will keep pace with the brilliant work and raise the proverbial style bar higher,” he added.
IFW, a bi-annual event organised by the FDCI -- India's apex fashion body -- is considered a great platform for upcoming as well as accomplished designers to showcase their diverse creations.
- Kanimozhi distributing cash to voters during campaigning: V Abdullah Sait
- Central forces working for BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- Wave in favour of BJP giving sleepless nights to opposition: PM Modi
- Not any single party but NDA will form government after Lok Sabha polls, says Sanjay Raut
- Kerala CEO denies EVM glitches in Kovalam booth