Fashionista Trends: High Slits, Tiny Clutches
The film awards season always sets a fashion trend or two, but some style statements like high slits and tiny clutches remain favourites of the stars.
Los Angeles: The film awards season always sets a fashion trend or two, but some style statements like high slits and tiny clutches remain favourites of the stars.
Eonline.com lists down some of these trends:
* Capes: Before Lupita Nyong'o won over Best Dressed lists with her Ralph Lauren cape gown at the 2014 Golden Globes, Gwyneth Paltrow was chic and a vision in Tom Ford white at the 2012 Oscars. Solange Knowles even wore a Humberto Leon for Kenzo cape number for her wedding portraits.
* Killer shoes: They are beautiful and make your legs look like they go on for days...all the while killing your feet. Still, they are red carpet favourite!
* Tiny Clutches: Cell, lipstick, keys, headphones, wallet, sunglasses...we depend on more than a few essentials to get us through a normal day. Red carpet-worthy clutches are stunning but totally inefficient, unless you have an assistant hanging around.
* White suits: Both the men and the ladies love to rock a chic white suit on the red carpet.
* Going braless: Whether it's backless or has a deep, plunging neckline, many gowns require going braless or wearing pasties.
* High slits: Designers are big fans of the high slit and so are Jennifer Lopez and Angelina Jolie's legs. After all, they ooze sex appeal.
- Fearing defeat, oppn blaming EVMs
- Will go after the fixers in apex court: SC
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26