Now, click your fashion selfie and earn rewards
Ever thought of scanning the clothes you wear and sharing the product information with your friends via selfies and earning rewards with an app?
London: Ever thought of scanning the clothes you wear and sharing the product information with your friends via selfies and earning rewards with an app?
An app called Stylinity enables users scan the barcode on products they wear and helps them attach a shoppable link and product's description along with any photos they wish to share of themselves wearing the products.
If their friends want to buy the product, they do not have to go scout for it online as there is a direct link to it, DigiDay website reported.
Users earn reward points from the retailers that the app partners. These points are redeemable for cash or products. "It is like an automated photo booth in the dressing room," Tadd Spering, the app's founder and CEO, was quoted as saying.
The app has partnerships with over 180 retailers and caters to women in the age group 18-34.
"Stylinity is different because a selfie is authentic, user-generated content. It doesn't repel customers and makes brands more real," Spering added.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes